- Easy to operate and configure
- Housed within a heavy duty IP66 Peli case; inclusive of wheels and handle
- Supplied with 2m sample hose
- Total weight of 21kg (without accessories)
- Lithium battery provides up to eight hours of operation
- Large gas storage bag allows up to five measurements to be taken before pump back is required
- For SF6 nitrogen users, special nitrogen (N2) display mode is available
- Pre-programmed with all current IEC and CIGRE test configurations
- Ability to create customised tests
- Measurement data can be viewed in real time
- Data download in an MS Excel compatible format via a USB memory stick
- Features a 7” (18cm) full colour touch screen, soft menu keys and alphanumeric keypad
- Editable test locations and user names
- Integrated thermal printer provides on-site printing of test results
- Password protection feature
The Rapidox SF6 6100 Pump Back is the latest in fully-automatic gas analysers, designed for controlling and monitoring the quality of SF6 in medium & high voltage gas insulated electrical equipment. Exceptional accuracy and stability are provided when measuring the purity of SF6 gas, through specially selected sensors.
Once connected, the Rapidox SF6 6100 Pump Back samples gas from the electrical equipment automatically or manually, with an inlet auto gas pressure sensing function. A vacuum purge cycle and gas storage system ensures that no air can contaminate the gas sample and that no SF6 gas is able to escape during the testing period.
SF6 gas pressure in the internal sample compartment is recorded and logged by the analyser. All measured gases are analysed and data-logged simultaneously with only a few minutes required to achieve a stable reading. A powerful 10 bar compressor, with a separate lithium battery power supply, then returns the gas to the electrical equipment at high pressure.
Other measurable gases can include H2O (dew point), SO2, HF, CF4, H2S, CO, N2 & Air. Due to the modular design, a number of configurations are available in order to suit a variety of application requirements.
|Sensor||Specification||Accuracy||Calibration||Life Span||Sensor Type|
|SF6 Sulphur Hexafluoride||0-100%||±0.5% accuracy||Every 12 months||>5 years||Infrared (IR)|
|H2O Dew Point||-60oC to +20oCdp @Patm
(10 – 24,000ppmV)
Reading is corrected to either RT or 20oC
|±2oCdp of reading||Every 12 months by Sensor Exchange||2-3 years||Polymer|
|SO2 Sulphur Dioxide||0-100, 150, 200, 500 and 0-2000ppm||±2% full-scale||Every 12 months||2-3 years||Electrochemical|
|HF Hydrogen Fluoride||0-10ppm OR 0-20ppm||±2% full-scale||Every 12 months (Using HCI gas)||2-3 years||Electrochemical|
|CF4* Tetrafluoromethane||0-80%||±1% of full reading||N/A||N/A||(measured by balance of SF6 + Air reading)|
|H2S Hydrogen Sulphide||0-100ppm||±2% full-scale||Every 12 months||2-3 years||Electrochemical|
|CO Carbon Monoxide||0-1,000ppm||±2% full-scale||Every 12 months||2-3 years||Electrochemical|
|Air / N2 Nitrogen||0-100%||full-scale based on oxygen component||Every 12 months||2-3 years||Electrochemical O2 scaled to read as Air or Nitrogen|
*For analysers containing a CF4 sensor, the measurement of Air is also a requirement.