Designed to store up to 80 litres of gas, the Rapidox SF6 Gas Recovery Bag allows for numerous tests before it requires emptying. Once the user has finished their assessment or the gas bag has become full, it can be returned to a recycling facility for correct disposal.
Self-sealing, industry standard couplings allow for the bag to be easily connected to the Rapidox SF6 6100 Portable and Bench gas analysers, in order to prevent the release of SF6 gas into the atmosphere. Additionally the Rapidox SF6 Gas Recovery Bag is able to work in conjunction with any other gas analyser when fitted with the correct valve.
The bag is constructed from an extremely tough, heavy duty DP472 PU (712028) coated polyamide material. A safety blow off valve is incorporated, in addition to a clear pocket on the side for documents and a strong reinforced handle for transport.
- Allows for continuous, emission free gas sampling
- Stores up to 80 litres of gas before emptying is required
- Constructed from heavy duty DP472 PU (712028) coated polyamide material
- Safety valve fitted for over pressure relief
- Self-sealing, industry standard couplings fitted on gas inlet
- Extremely lightweight and simple to store
- Useful for working in remote locations
- Strong reinforced handle for transport
- Fully compatible with the Rapidox SF6 6100 Portable and Bench gas analysers